If you've locked Ploom X Advanced with a password and you'd like to remove it, don't worry - it's easy to do.
Here's how to remove the manual lock:
1. Connect Ploom X Advanced to power.
2. Open and close its cover, then press and hold the button until it vibrates.
3. The light will flash for 20 seconds - don't touch it while the light is flashing.
4. After 20 seconds, it'll vibrate and the light will flash twice.
5. All done - you've removed the manual lock.
We would love to have your opinion, as we always try to improve the content you get from Ploom.Contact us
Are you 18 or over and a smoker or vaper living in Switzerland?