You can lock Ploom X Advanced with a password made up of button presses and slider movements - so only you can unlock it.
Here's how to set it up:
1. Connect Ploom X Advanced to power.
2. Open and close the cover.
3. Then, press the button until Ploom X Advanced vibrates.
4. The light will flash for around 20 seconds. While it's flashing, create a short sequence of button presses and/or slider movements. You can use a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 movements. This will be your password.
5. Open the cover and close it again. Your password is all set up.
To find out more about locking Ploom X Advanced, watch our video.
We would love to have your opinion, as we always try to improve the content you get from Ploom.Contact us
Are you 18 or over and a smoker or vaper living in Switzerland?