Here's how to reset your Ploom device:
1. Make sure that the cover is closed.
2. Gently pull the front panel to remove it.
3. Find the small button in the middle of your Ploom device, and press and hold it with something that has a thin, blunt tip (like a ballpoint pen)
4. Wait for your Ploom to vibrate. If it doesn't, press it again.
5. Once your Ploom has vibrated, put the front panel back on.
We would love to have your opinion, as we always try to improve the content you get from Ploom.Contact us
Are you 18 or over and a smoker or vaper living in Switzerland?